Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity!
As the season of Succot draws near—a time to revel in the joy of harvest and remember the people of Israel’s sojourn in the wilderness—we at Vision for Israel warmly invite you to a special day of celebration, music, and fellowship to “Dwell together in Unity”. If you'll be in Israel or leading a tour group during this festive season, we would be delighted to welcome you!
Event details you'll want to know:
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Location: Millennium Center, Modi'in
- What to Expect: A day-long celebration featuring music, guest speakers, and fellowship
- Registration & Information: This is a free event, but registration is required. Please register here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Featured Speakers: Barry Segal, Avner & Rachel Bosky, David Safafa, David Herzog, and more
- Worship: Led by local Israeli teams
- Food: Refreshments and light food will be available for purchase at a low cost.
- Getting There: Direct train service is available from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv to Pa'atey Modiin, taking 30 minutes or less, and in Modi'in, bus line 54 to the Millennium Center. By private car, write in Waze "Millennium Center Modi'in". Directions for tour buses will be provided upon request.
Succot, or the Feast of Tabernacles, is a sacred time of joy, community, and celebration. We invite you to experience the essence of this wonderful tradition with us at the Millennium Center in Modi'in. We'll honor this special time with uplifting music, dance, and inspirational guest speakers.
We eagerly look forward to sharing the joy of Succot with you!
Barry, Batya, and the Vision for Israel Team