A Feast to Remember
As many nations gather together for the Feast of Tabernacles in Brighton to remember God’s faithfulness to the Jewish people and the promise of God dwelling with us, our prayer is for God to meet us in a life-changing way. Our hope is that you will experience God’s love through powerful moments of worship, be equipped with God’s truth about Israel and the Middle East, and be changed by God’s presence as we fellowship together. Let this be a Feast to remember!
On 14 October 2023, we will gather in Brighton, England, to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles and 75 years of Israel’s Independence, and we want YOU to be a part of this memorable celebration! Register today, and get ready for God to move in a mighty way as we come together to celebrate His faithfulness to the Jewish people and His presence dwelling with us!
Guest Speakers: Pastor Derek Walker, Simon Barrett, and Barry Segal
*coffee and tea will be served at the venue for free.
- Adult Early Bird (register before 1 Oct 2023) - £20
- Adult - £25
Nearest train stations:
- Portslade Station (11 mins walking distance)
- Fishersgate Station (13 mins walking distance)
- The Gather Inn (2 mins by car / 6 mins by bus / 10 mins walk)
- Clifton House Brighton (4 mins by car /14 mins walk)
- Best Western Princes Marine Hotel (6 mins by car / 10 mins by bus / 27 mins walk)