1 lb. (400 g) spaghetti noodles
½ cup + 4 tbsp. sugar
½ cup oil
5 cups boiling water
1 tbsp. salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1. In a large pot, make caramel from ½ cup sugar and oil: Heat sugar and oil until it turns dark brown.
2. Add boiling water all at once. (Be careful!)
3. Add salt, pepper and 4 tbs. sugar and bring to boil.
4. Add noodles and stir occasionally. Cook for 6 minutes and turn off heat.
5. Allow noodles to cool and absorb all the liquids.
6. Add eggs, mix well and transfer to baking dish.
7. Bake at 350° F (180° C) for 30 minutes until golden brown.
8. Serve at room temp. or cold.