When a tabernacle – "Succah" – is built in preparation for The Feast of Tabernacles, the roof must be made of a natural material – something that grew in the ground. It is called the "Sekhakh", which means ‘covering.’
It is a reminder that God is our covering, and He is not just concerned with our spiritual needs, but our natural ones, as well.
2018 is Israel’s 70th year as a modern nation. Through the centuries, God has been her covering, and He continues to keep His promises to her and to His people. So let’s come together and celebrate!
At the Feast of Tabernacles 2018: Israel United, we will:
- Unite together for Israel in London;
- Experience worship with a live, local UK band as well as our own Barry & Batya Segal;
- Enjoy teachings focused on Israel and the Middle East, featuring Evangelist David Hathaway, Pastor Dennis Greenidge and Barry and Batya Segal;
- Join in prayer and intercession for Israel at this important time in her history; and
- Remember God’s goodness, protection, generosity, care and covering of those who are faithful to Him.
Keynote Speakers & Musicians
Barry & Batya Segal
Co-founders - Vision for Israel
Founder of Eurovision
Senior Pastor - Worldwide Mission Fellowship London
Co-founder & President - Vision for Israel
Trustee - Vision for Israel
Are there any meals included in the registration price?
No, the registration price only includes admission to the event. All travel, accommodation, meals, and other expenses are the responsibility of attendees.
What is the refund policy?
Refunds can be requested up to 7 days before the event. Please contact [email protected]
for more information.
Will there be childcare available?
No, childcare is not provided.
Is there a wheelchair access at the venue?
Yes, please see one of our staff at the front door.
Are there restaurants nearby?
Yes, the Emmanuel Centre sells food. There are also many different places you can purchase food around the centre.
What hotels are nearby?
Above are suggestions of nearby places you might try (Vision for Israel and The Joseph Storehouse is in no way affiliated with these hotels).