Oct 15, 2019
- Oct 17, 2019
| The Pavilion, Jerusalem
Join us for this year's Succot Celebration in Jerusalem!
The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
The Bible teaches us the importance of remembering and celebrating the goodness of our Father at all times. Even in the middle of the barren desert, God gave the Israelites coverings, food, water, and clothing. Vision for Israel feels honored to be the outworking of His care in Israel in the challenging times she still faces as a nation. Even through increasing poverty and threats to Israel’s safety as a nation, we see new measures of His faithfulness and His everlasting love!
During this memorable time, let’s unite in Israel for Succot 2019 to thank and praise Him!
- Experience praise and worship with local teams
- Enjoy teachings with Dennis Greenidge, Benjamin Siegal, Barry Segal focused on Israel and the Middle East, learning God’s heart for the nation of Israel;
- Connect with local believers and congregations in the land
- Walk and dance on the streets of Jerusalem during the annual Jerusalem March!
- Encouraging each other through the word of God letting the Lord transform us into a living light
Keynote Speakers & Musicians
Barry & Batya Segal
Co-founders, Vision for Israel
Author and Teacher
Local Israeli Worship
What does the registration fee cover?
The registration fees help cover the cost of putting on the conference, which is sponsored by Vision for Israel.
I would like to bring a group. Are there special rates for groups?
Yes, if you have a group of at least 10 people, we have a special rate, depending on the availability of space and the size of the group. Please contact [email protected]
I am a citizen/resident of Israel. Are there special rates for locals?
Yes, we do have a special rate for locals. To qualify, you must have an Israeli ID or a current volunteer visa of at least 1 year. Please contact [email protected]
What is the refund policy?
Refunds can be requested up to 7 days before the event. Please contact [email protected]
for more information.