When a tabernacle – "Succah" – is built in preparation for The Feast of Tabernacles, the roof must be made of a natural material – something that grew in the ground. It is called the "Sekhakh", which means ‘covering.’
It is a reminder that God is our covering, and He is not just concerned with our spiritual needs, but our natural ones, as well.
2018 is Israel’s 70th year as a modern nation. Through the centuries, God has been her covering, and He continues to keep His promises to her and to His people. So let’s come together and celebrate!
At the Feast of Tabernacles 2018: Israel United, we will:
- Unite together for Israel in London;
- Experience worship with a live, local UK band as well as our own Barry & Batya Segal;
- Enjoy teachings focused on Israel and the Middle East, featuring Evangelist David Hathaway, Pastor Dennis Greenidge and Barry and Batya Segal;
- Join in prayer and intercession for Israel at this important time in her history; and
- Remember God’s goodness, protection, generosity, care and covering of those who are faithful to Him.
Book before 1 September 2018 to get money off the general admission price.
Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
Keynote Speakers & Musicians
Barry & Batya Segal
Co-founders - Vision for Israel
Founder of Eurovision
Senior Pastor - Worldwide Mission Fellowship London
Co-founder & President - Vision for Israel
Trustee - Vision for Israel