“...to console those who mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness...”
In a time when Israel needs our support more than ever, we invite you to step into your calling. Vision for Israel is organizing a unique Solidarity Mission to Israel; a journey designed for those with a burden for the nation and its people.
This isn't your usual tour; it's a heartfelt response to the many requests from supporters like you who yearn to stand with Israel at such a time as this. We are inviting and gathering a small group of 20 like-minded individuals to join us from March 10-15, 2024, for an intimate encounter with the land and its brave souls.
- A unique itinerary accredited by the Ministry of Tourism and authorized by the police for utmost safety and security.
- Engagements with geo-political leaders and security professionals who stand on the front lines of Israel's defense. This will include a private meeting with an ex-Mossad agent.
- Heartfelt meetings with families of hostages and soldiers who protect this great land.
- An exclusive session with a military expert providing insights into the strategic challenges Israel faces.
- Dates: March 10-15, 2024
- Cost: $3,390 per person (based on double occupancy, half-board), inclusive of taxes and tips.
- Flights are not included.
- Stay at the prestigious David Intercontinental Hotel, Tel Aviv for 5 nights.
This is a one-time opportunity and spots are limited. Be one of the few to journey with us on this special mission of solidarity and support. To inquire further or to reserve your spot, please reach out to VFI at firstname.lastname@example.org. A more detailed schedule will be provided for those who are seriously considering this tour.
As we stand united with Israel, we remember the call for such a time as this—to be strong and of good courage.
In His love and compassion,
Barry & Batya